Career in Hospitality
Looking for a job with flexible working hours, opportunity to advance and perks such as free gym and pool membership etc.?
Then we want to hear from you!
We are inviting applications for the following positions:
We are looking for a Kitchen Porter to join our busy kitchen team:
- Previous kitchen porter experience an advantage but not essential
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
- Hardworking with good organizational skills.
- Flexible working hours
A position has also arisen for a Night Porter:
- You will be responsible for the ensuring that our Guests receive excellent customer service.
- You will assist with check in and out of guests and service of late night food and beverage.
- The Night Porter will also ensure regular security checks are completed, paying particular attention to fire and hotel safety.
- The ideal candidate will have previous bar experience but it is not essential.
- Knowledge of the Hotsoft software package an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
- The candidate will be well presented with an excellent standard of English.
- Previous experience of a similar role would be advantageous.
Please email applications to Lisa Hudson on email@example.com or by post to Lisa Hudson, The Arklow Bay Hotel, Sea Road, Arklow, Co. Wicklow.