Civil Ceremonies Wicklow
Arklow Bay Hotel is a fully registered venue in Wicklow, which can provide the most stunning location for your Civil Ceremony/Civil Partnership. With new laws passed you can now choose to have your wedding in our stunning civil ceremony room or in our exquisite grounds overlooking the lake. The Arklow Bay Hotel can provide you with the opportunity to host your Civil Ceremony or partnership.
The civil ceremony is decorated with:
- backdrop for indoor weddings
- chair covers and bows
Steps to getting married in a civil ceremony:
- Decide where you want to get married (i.e. in which county) and make an appointment to meet with the registrar in the area you want to get married.
- At this meeting you officially notify them you want to get married. By law you must give three months’ notice at this meeting.
- You’ll need to tell the registrar the date you want to marry, the venue for your civil ceremony and the name and date of birth of your two witnesses
- Once it’s all processed you’ll receive a marriage registration form, which is the document authorising you to proceed with your marriage.