Class Descriptions at the Bay Health & Leisure Club
Aqua Aerobics is an excellent way to burn off fat and build strength and aerobic capacity. An aerobic water exercise of around 30 minutes can help you burn about 300 calories. It is essential to keep yourself well hydrated when indulging in water aerobic exercise.
- Exercising in water requires you to only support 50% of your body weight
- The risk of injury is low due to its low impact exercise. Ideal for pregnant women
- Stress and compression on joints is lesser
- Natural resistance of water leads to better muscular endurance and tone
- Ideal for people undergoing rehabilitation exercise or sufferers of arthritis
Spinning has become the most popular form of cardiovascular exercise for good reason. During just one 60-minute indoor bike training session, you can burn up to 1,000 calories! If you haven’t yet tried this amazing workout, find out what every indoor bicycle trainer knows… Hands down, Spinner bikes offer the best results when compared to any other cardio program. Moreover, Spinner bikes allow bike trainers of all ages and capabilities the chance to get in the best shape of their lives. All you need is a passion to get fit and have fun.